Reaction score
DSC00019.jpg

the boy piggy aka Tigger

DSC00016-1.jpg

DSC00017-1.jpg

one of the girls aka Amazon (preggy)

DSC00014.jpg

the other ( hugely preggy one) aka Syrup

Oh they look like little sweethearts Syrup is a darling and that boar is a handsome chap.

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Oh they look like little sweethearts Syrup is a darling and that boar is a handsome chap.
hes cuter irl and i bet the babies the girls are having are as cute as him as hes prob the dad

Sehnsucht said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:
hes cuter irl and i bet the babies the girls are having are as cute as him as hes prob the dad
Those babies will def be cute I will be round with huge pocketed coat on once they have popped ;D

I am harbouring 2 at the moment! Not long termers - just to help Shaz out space wise. I don't think the pictures actually do them justice! They are incredibly nice looking with beautiful colours. I have them in an out door hutch so they are quarentined incase of any nasties. They are in good condition considering they have been running with bunnies quail & flying birds.
It was really funny picking Shaz & Sars up from the train station - 2 wilting women clutching carry boxes, mission accomplished! Now we need to buy Shaz the nextdoor neighbours house to put up her piggies ;D
Will get a pic of these 2 asap

Aww! Do you have any pigtures of them now since they're so wide? Were they rescues? How'd you end up with all these pregnant piggies? They're very gorgeous, the babies will be too! Is that the Dad?

Kimmie

KimmiesGuineas said:
Aww! Do you have any pigtures of them now since they're so wide? Were they rescues? How'd you end up with all these pregnant piggies? They're very gorgeous, the babies will be too! Is that the Dad?

Kimmie

yeah ill get above shots of them! they have awesome personalities too,really laid back and love a cuddle
the woman we got them off was selling them all on the freead site for £20 and was down in grantham so Sars and i had to get a train + a longgggggg walk( in the heat and sun,because we were sent the wrong way no end of times and all the taxi's were taken up by lazy parents getting their kids from school >:( ::) :( ) and there were 4 girls and 1 boy all in together so i guess all the girls are pregnant ( i know 3 of them def are)
thats gotta be the dad as he was in with them,they didnt really have anywhere to hide from the bird poo except a hideaway house but they seem very clean and well looked after piggies ;D

Sarsy was hanging over the baby rabbits that they were breeding,there were some beautiful 2 week old babies in there ::) and one HUGE bunny hoopping arouund doing what he wanted,appar he was an ankle biter too so we were guarding our ankles

i reckon the ginger one Syrup cant be far off ,shes massive :o :o and the other two girls are quite big too

hils78 said:
I am harbouring 2 at the moment! Not long termers - just to help Shaz out space wise. I don't think the pictures actually do them justice! They are incredibly nice looking with beautiful colours. I have them in an out door hutch so they are quarentined incase of any nasties. They are in good condition considering they have been running with bunnies quail & flying birds.
It was really funny picking Shaz & Sars up from the train station - 2 wilting women clutching carry boxes, mission accomplished! Now we need to buy Shaz the nextdoor neighbours house to put up her piggies ;D
Will get a pic of these 2 asap

lmao we felt like crap when you picked us up,that train ride was a nightmare with screaming kids and in the heat ( + arguing fidgeting pigs ,lol)
the woman next to me kept peering thru the holes in the box going " awww" lol

lemme know when you put that bid in for next door ;) ;) but then again you could move in and we'll knock it thru

OMG can i come and pignap too ;) :smitten: :smitten:
They look sooo young to be preggers :o
Gee that must've been an absolute bloody nightmare trip :P :P
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: beautiful piggies

stop it you stirrer ;) if i had the money i would be there in a flash, believe me, i want to see my son and meet you guys real bad :) :) :)
As i said around the corner across the pond up a few roads and hey presto i'm there ;D ;D ;D ;D

They are lovely, why are all the guinea pigs pregnant now?

rachx said:
They are lovely, why are all the guinea pigs pregnant now?

they were all kept running around in an aviary together so the boy had real fun with 4 girls :(

not for much longer though hes being neutered then put back with them after theyve had the babies etc,ill see,i dunno yet but i have 4 spare hutches so he could go in there with them

It seems like everyones g/pig is pregnant, they are lovely and hope the birth goes well!

DSC00033-1.jpg

pretending we cant see them..hmmmm surrrrrre ::)

and two into one doesnt go! lol

They are all lovelly but Amazon and Syrup are sooo cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Niki x

I just gave Tigger a bath and he was filthy so god knows what the girls will be like,theyre not as far preggars as we thought but they stink

and the OH has just renamed Tigger :o :o ( hes actually shown interest..SHOCK) his names now Harley as he said he looks like a harlequin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back