• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Neutering Day

• Thread starter Thread starter GuineaRunt13
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GuineaRunt13

Next week my boar gets neutered. I am excited and nervous. I know my cavy Dallas won't be too excited when he finds out.
But I want him to have a female litter mate and I don't want pups. So I hope all goes well.
I have searched high and low for a vet that has done multiple neuters for cavies and just my luck I found one close to home!

My boys are going in in about *looks at clock* an hr and a half.... gulp :o

GOOD NEWS!
the neutering went well and Dallas is doing great!
I haven't been on in a while since i have been busy with work and monitoring Dallas so his sutures didnt get infected or anything. He was drowzy for a couple of days from the anesthetic but he is great now! and my vet cponfirmed for me that i can house his mate with him in a couple of weeks. Right now I have my newly adopted guinea name Lulu in a seperate cage. I will take pictures of them both soon so you can see them!

thanks for all the luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back