Nero 4

• Thread starter Thread starter vikki2203
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

Don't really know if this is in the right place but could anyone who owns the Nero 4 tell me if it comes with the stand on wheels, that I have seen it set up on in pets at home stores.

Will this be ok for my two guinea pigs, as I was given then for my birthday( so did not plan on having them but I love them now) and at the moment there in such a tiny cage, but they get loads of floor time.I have moved all my furniture around and even downgraded to a smaller TV and it still is the biggest size I can have, I am also looking into adding another level to it later on.

I am also making a run/hutch in the Shed for them during warmer days so they can have a good healthy run around in there, however I want them to live indoors, so will this cage be sufficient?

Thanks.

I haven't got a Nero 4 cage, but the ones I have seen for sale haven't included the stand in the price. Sorry I couldn't help any more than that :)

i looked at these cages - they are 69.99 without the stand, this is another 19.99. I ended up buying the rabbit 140 from zooplus which is bigger and cheaper than the nero4.
owl x

Yes i was looking at the rabbit 140 but it is too big to fit into my room, and I am not allowed to keep them anywhere else in the house unfortunately. and as I mentioned previously, I have moved all my movable furniture around (I have fitted wardrobes) and even downgraded from a 21 inch tv to a small portable one which is fixed to the wall and I can still only fit the nero 4 in, that is the biggest I can go so unfortunately I can't get the rabbit 140.

Ive got the nero 4 and its ok for 2 piggies mine love the bit they can hide in, the stand comes separately i looked at it when i bought mine :)

Thanks my parents are going to get me it tonight :) I am also going to attempt to attach another level. Thanks for the help.

I have the Nero 4 I got it from Pets at Home for £70 i think. I have two guineas and they love it, theyve got plenty of room and I also got the stand that it sits on in Pets at Home

I also have two piggies in a Nero 4 and they seem to have plenty of space to run and popcorn around! They do get taken outside in a run (when its warm and not windy) and also have floor time too! I have mine on a large table as I think the stand takes up a lot of room without being much other use. Have you looked at drawers, cupboards, etc as these could also be used for other things aswell?

Good luck!

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back