Nero 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer1990

I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere on the internet that sells a nero 4 cage as whereever i look its in america or somewhere and not in the UK

If people could leave links that would be great thanks.

Try zooplus.co.uk they have bigger cages then the Nero 4 and I think they are cheaper. :)

Let me get my tape measure!

Its 4ft 7 inches x 2 foot 4 inches yep it's big enough. :)

lol its only £60 and 4 a nero 3 its like £50 out of pets at home

I was looking at this one for my boys too. It's another option I have I could do c&c or get this cage. I'll work out how much it costs. It's a nice cage, is it the one on zooplus you are looking at?

I am gettign some more c&c this weekend to improve my palace! C&C is good because you can do almost anything with it! I recommend it lu! O0

yeah i have the stuff for c&c but still got nowhere 2 put that so keeping it handy just in case i can put it somewhere

i have just foned up pets at home and they have Nero 4 in stock at £60+ i think she said £69.99 :-\

any they also have a deluxe 100 for £34.99 and the woman on the fone said that the deluxe 100 hundred is roughly the same size as the Nero 4 infact maybe even slightly bigger does anyone else agree?

I think i may have a look today!

PP, yep that is what I was going to do. I'm going to work it all out. It's my birthdya next month so will be able to afford it! ;D

LOL well the good thing is...if one day you dont use them for guineas, here are a lot of other things you can use them for...well shelving LOL and you could in theory create a block of flats for your piggers ;D :smitten: :smitten:

lol yep i will see what i can do with them when the warmer weather is in hopefully put them to good use ;)

ROFL that is a good idea. I prefer the mesh ones actually. I've blue ones for the girls and they aren't keen on the blue! :D

I want the coloured mesh ones....where do you get them from? :smitten:

Jennifer1990 said:
i have just foned up pets at home and they have Nero 4 in stock at £60+ i think she said £69.99 :-\

any they also have a deluxe 100 for £34.99 and the woman on the fone said that the deluxe 100 hundred is roughly the same size as the Nero 4 infact maybe even slightly bigger does anyone else agree?

I think i may have a look today!

Does anyone agree with this?

The Deluxe 100 is the same size as a Nero 3.
If you aren't in a rush i would order one form Zooplus, they are a lot bigger and cheaper. :)

I would only keep 1 piggy in that tbh (something the size of nero 3)...I am sure someone on here keeps two in one though - but cant remember who....hands up! ;D >:D

As long as your piggers get excercise, itwill be fine for a temp measure O0

I got mine from Liz on here, I've not seen them in any shops only the mesh ones. Although I think Emma (GPQ) has pink mesh ones! I think Wallmart in the states were selling them! :D

it was me that has 2 piggies in a nero 3 but i think that i will buy a delxue 100 as my piggies are needing a new cage and they do get plenty of exercise most of the time its only night time when i go to bed they are in there cage so they should be fine O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back