Nero 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer1990

How many piggies maximum would be suitable 4 a Nero 3 sized cage?

Only 1 pig ideally. I have 2 that sleep in 1 at the moment but it's not ideal for 2 full grown. Nero 4 would be fine for 2. :)

i have 2 males in a nero 3 and 2 females in another nero 3 and have always been fine

i was just wondering as i like to give them as much room as possible

there always out and about getting loads of attention from me lol

Mine are in a pen in the day time in the living room but I have to put them back of a night as my girls live in a c&c in the living room and I don't want the boys escaping and getting in with the girls...lol

lol no we wouldn't want that happening but my piggies seem happy enough i am buying my boys a new cage and i might get them a treat and get a Nero4 as they are bigger than the girlies.

Do you know if P@H do the nero4?

my 2 boys were in a nero 3 but they grew really big and looked so cramp i felt so bad and couldnt let them live in it anymore, so i built them a c+c they are much happier and more playful in their bigger cage

well my boys are quite big so i think i might try and get a hold of a nero4 my girlies are in a nero3 but there not that big so there fine in their I'm just tryin to give my boys more room.

1 Guinea pig, I wouldnt have 2 in here except maybe for a few days as a temp measure O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back