Nero 3 or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My daughter has two mini pigs who are 9 weeks old,they have been in a Nero 2,but we think it is time to upgrade,would a Nero3 be enough room to adulthood ,or a Nero4?,she wants to keep them in her room...,they have access to a run inside or out dependant on weather,any suggestions ?sx

Hi Sally,

I have one pig living in a Nero 3 at the momemt, I find it suitable for Cuzzy on his own and he is in a little run all day in my hall but for two growing pigs I think it isn't quite big enough. Not sure on the size of the Nero 4, I'm sure it is bigger than 4ft by 2ft so would be suitable for 2 pigs. If you can get the 4 I would. :)

Louise
:)

Ive just bought a nero 4 for my babies, its lovely an spacious. They love it.
Ive decided Ollies cage is too small for him now so i was looking at buying a nero 3 or 4 for him and decided on another 4, Its £18 more but theres loads of space for him to play.

Donna

It all depends on how much time they will be spending in their run each day, if they are only going to be in the cage overnight you could use a nero 3, but a nero 4 would be best it will give them alot more room to run around in and there is more space for toys. :)

I don't know if anyone is interested but i have ordered the guinea pig/bunny 140 cage form www.zooplus.co.uk for £53.99 ( you get a £6 discount with your first order ) and i have read great reviews, some saying it is much better than the leading ferplast ones. Anyway the website is there if anyone is interested ;)

I would say a nero 4 i had mine in one when no of pigs was just two. then i had three and it was ok for a while then got 4 pigs so started looking for bigger and ended up with a double hutch.

Definately go for a nero 4 :police:

Thank you for the link for zooplus, i just ordered the rabbit cage 120 which is the same size as the nero 4 and its only costing me £48.59, Its already reduced and then got discount for 1st order and its free delivery. Was going to go to pets at home today to pick up a nero 4 for ollie, so glad i came on here first Just saved £15.40 :)

Hiya, no worries, zoo plus is great, i will be buying all of my gpig supplies from there in future. Glad you found what you were looking for O0

i would also say nero 4. my boys were in a nero 3 until they got waaaay too big for it. theyre now in a c+c cage

My 2 are in a Nero 3 but as they're getting bigger they're beginning to get a little too big for it so trying to let them out more at night for good run about. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back