Nero 2 clips

• Thread starter Thread starter FluffyFriends
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FluffyFriends

I have a nero 2 cage about 4 months old which 2 piggies are in and the clips have become so loose they are not holding the cage shut, although not a huge issue it was a concern to me so I emailed Savic who make it and within 15 minutes had a reply saying they would send me new clips and vouchers for a local pet store (pets at home) as compensation. Was very impressed with the response.

I am sure it is a one off incident with the clips as they have taken more of a battering than maybe they normally would as bunny spent a few weeks in it after an operation when he was not allowed to be too active and needed to be inside (rather than his posh converted garden shed) and he did kick the sides to let us know he was about!

I am upgrading to a nero 4 soon (when local shop has more in stock) as thats what my other two piggies have. but am keeping the nero 2 as a spare incase some pigs come up that need a good home, but not for a while.

that's very good of savic. I have never owned a savic cage, only ferplast, and haven't had any problems touch wood!

FluffyFriends said:
I have a nero 2 cage about 4 months old which 2 piggies are in and the clips have become so loose they are not holding the cage shut, although not a huge issue it was a concern to me so I emailed Savic who make it and within 15 minutes had a reply saying they would send me new clips and vouchers for a local pet store (pets at home) as compensation. Was very impressed with the response.

I am sure it is a one off incident with the clips as they have taken more of a battering than maybe they normally would as bunny spent a few weeks in it after an operation when he was not allowed to be too active and needed to be inside (rather than his posh converted garden shed) and he did kick the sides to let us know he was about!

I am upgrading to a nero 4 soon (when local shop has more in stock) as thats what my other two piggies have. but am keeping the nero 2 as a spare incase some pigs come up that need a good home, but not for a while.

Hi there do you know if Savic do other spare parts as I have Nero 2 as well and my piggies have chewed around the opening to the bed area and its very sharp, I would love to get a replacement bed section. Can you please give me their email address. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back