Need to find a dresser to fit the cage

heidii

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Currently, the guinea pigs are being housed in an unfavourable room. I ideally would like them up in my bedroom (noise isn't an issue), and willing to get rid of my dresser & wardrobe to give them enough space.
I don't want them on the floor & need to make up the space with a dresser in which the cage can be placed on. I cannot for the life of me find a dresser that would fit a 2x6 cage. I tried looking for multiple dressers to put together as well, say both are 3foot long by 2ft but I've been struggling.
Any one have any suggestions?

I search and search and search and in the end I got a little creative!
I used ikea besta units and double stacked them!
So they are super deep cupboards, we just used some metal fixings to brace them all together, and then we used a vinyl wrap over the top (that was more of a colour choice vs hiding the join).
Our is 2 sets of 120cm units so it’s 240cm in today and I think it comes out at 80cm deep!
This was the only option I could find other than having something custom made! image.webp

Thank you! That could work, it's just it'd be replacing my cupboard & wardrobe so I'm not sure how functional cupboards would be for holding clothes.

You can get draws for them too but you would have to loose the double depth of them!

Back