Need Home For Baby Piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnypig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i have a baby sow that needs a loving indoor home. We brought her from a petshop as she had been there on her own for weeks and i couldnt leave her there a moment longer. Trouble we have is my other pigs are not keen and she is bullied away from the hay etc. she is a very sweet little pig but needs more 1 to 1 handling which we dont have time for now. She is currently in a large c&c cage so would need similar but ideally with another young sow or two. Can anyone help? Thanks xx

This will be better posted in the looking for homes section. Have you also tried contacting you local rescues? there is a recommended rescue locator tab at the top of the page on the tool bar x

This will be better posted in the looking for homes section. Have you also tried contacting you local rescues? there is a recommended rescue locator tab at the top of the page on the tool bar x
Thanks. Have reposted. Dont want to put her in rescue. Would like to find her a loving home. Feel bad but its best for her. X

Can I ask why you don't want the help of a rescue ? They may already have a home waiting for a baby guinea.

A rescue will ensure that she goes to a very good home and then goes back to them for any reason the new owners can't keep her so then she wont be passed around to just anyone as free ad etc You will also have peace of mind that she is not gong to be neglected or used for breeding x

I feel like I'm abandoning her. Its not something i want to do but i have 5 inc her and my health has decreased badly and i have less time to look after them all as much as i would like as it is. I have another that may need to behomed too as she is v long haired and takes a lot of time to care for. My girls are all indoors in a massive c&c cage so wouldnt want her to end up in a hutch outside. Want her to have same love and care she currently has or more. Can rescues do that? Dont know much about them tbh. She defo wouldnt go to just anyone though rest assured. I care way to much xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back