• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one of my three boar herd has awful diahreoah (how on eart do you splell it? )
anyway, i'm not sure which one(s) have it, i was thinking of building a c+c cage with two dividers so they can be near each otehr but i would be able to tell which is the ill one? would this work

Should work - but can't you just tell from there bums? Surely the one with diarrhoea will have a dirty bum

How about putting them in separate boxes for thirty minutes (with water and food) and see which one has diarrhea?

I always use probiotics for when mine have the squits cant spell that word either, it improves the gut flora if no change in a day go to vets , and make sure you know which one it is ,

rip_ernie said:
where can i get proviotic

The vet will sell the best ones you can get which are called Bio-Lapis. Failing that ask your local pharmacist for acidophilus capsules.

However, I would never let diarrhoea run the course of 24 hours without proper action as one of my friends lost a pig within 12 hours to diarrhoea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back