Naughty behaviour?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Cindy's babies are nearly 11days old... the cream baby is a deinate male and the brown one is thought to be female...

everyone is doing fine.... theyre all feeding well but sometimes at night I can hear one of the babies rumbling...
I have Cindy and the bubbies out or a cuddle now and just a minute ago... the cream baby was feeding and the cream one did this weird thing with his 'bits'

They sort of wet pink... then normal... then pink then normal... whats he doing?
I have seen him snifing Cindy's bottom a few times also... theyre only a week old so I def dont want to seperate them yet...

Thanks for any help :)

I dont really know but you shouldnt seperate them yet. They sound cute :smitten:I luv piggies :smitten:

:D thanks... nah, I deinatley dont want to seperate them yet...

Ill try post pics o the brown babies 'bits' tomorow and see if ayone can help me... it looks like both ? ;D

I think the brown one is a definate female... if i put my thumb above her bits and sort of pull them up a bit it looks like a girl... but I'm still not 100% because the white dot looks like a boys bit :-\

Anyways... do you think the rumbling and but-sniffing is anything to worry about? The bubs are 12 days old... its not possible Cindy could get pregnant again is it?

I know it sounds silly but i love the word " naughty" ,I think it sounds hilarious ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back