Natures Own - Hay 'N' Play Toy

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
When i last ordered hay from Natures Own Hay, i spotted this new toy they are selling. I realise that i could probably make something similar myself but i just couldn't resist buying a couple (well 3 actually). The piggies love them and have certainly been entertained pushing them around the cage and trying to remove the contents. They only have them during floor time and i have refilled them with hay and forage as they have already been emptied. So far they have been chewed but not destroyed. Mavis picks it up with her teeth and then launches it across the cage in hope that the lid will open and contents fall out, this happened once but i am now more careful about closing the lid properly. :))

https://naturesownpets.co.uk/shop/products/hay-n-play-mint There is also a hay and rose version.

I think the piggies would give them a 5 star review.

Mavis picks it up with her teeth and then launches it across the cage in hope that the lid will open and contents fall out
:))

The boys would have the box in tatters, I think, if only because that's the easiest way to get the inside stuff outside. I might pick a couple of these up at some point.

I saw these when I did our last hay order, and I can’t remember why I didn't get any!
Maybe it had something to do with Hector destroying cardboard super quick, but if your piggies give a 5* review I may try one next hay order.

Back