Name Suggestions! Post You Fave Cavy Names Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistachioPiggy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have adopted 2 new tri-color piggies (no pictures because they are still at the rescue, being collected next weekend) Wondering if you have any names. I quite like the name Penelope, They are both girls and one is defiantly more loud and feisty than the other!

Oh , how lovely. Have they got rescue names ? I have kept the names my guinea pigs were given when they were in their rescues.

Oh , how lovely. Have they got rescue names ? I have kept the names my guinea pigs were given when they were in their rescues.
Yeah, I know one was ruby, but I am changing the names so hey fit there personalities more although I'm may keep it ruby but I love the name ysabelle aswell

i used a name generator, just kept generating names till one seemd to fit

If I had a Sow I would call her Daisy, this name makes me think of summer and always makes me smile :)

We look up name meanings, and try to find something that fits. We named our white piggy Fiona, as Fiona means white :)

I have a Penny, shortened because the other half wasn't so keen on Penelope! One of my boys is brown, white and black and reminds my dad of a liquorice allsort so he's named Bertie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back