My two new girls!

• Thread starter Thread starter crittersgalore
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crittersgalore

I picked these girls up for free off of Craigslist. There nails were very, very long, almost curled into there feet :( And they smelled like urine. But that was all taken care of with a good bath and nail clipping :)... Now they smell like cucumber melon! LOL! Anywho, any name ideas?
These pictures were sent to me by there previous owner. I'll try to get some better ones up soon!
gpigs2-1.jpg

gpiggirls.jpg

Oh wow they're so gorgeous, big fluffballs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Awwwwww i'm glad they've got you as their new mummy :smitten: :smitten:
Names....mmmm....thinking, will have to get back to you :-\

Glynis said:
Oh wow they're so gorgeous, big fluffballs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Awwwwww i'm glad they've got you as their new mummy :smitten: :smitten:
Names....mmmm....thinking, will have to get back to you :-\

They are sooo pretty! There gray is almost a blue color... I have always wanted a gray and white piggie :) I'm so happy I found them! These poor sisters haven't had a very good life :( they were dropped off outside of Petco in the winter in a beer box when they were just tiny baby's. They then went to the home I got them from and apparently they weren't very well taken care of! >:( I'm hoping to make the rest of there days the best that I can!

OMG that's terrible :'(
Even more glad that you've got them O0 :smitten:

I had a grey cat and funnily enough the one on the left reminds me off her with the colouring, her name was Roxanne :) you could shorten it to Roxy :)
still no thoughts for the other little cutie pie yet :-\

Ive got 3 girls that look like that,ill have to get some pics now theyre a bit bigger O0

They are so lovely! :smitten: so so sweet

They're very pretty! Do you have any more pigtures of them? What are their names?

Kimmie

do you have to groom them everyday?

They are gorgeous! how about; Ragdoll
Magic
Dougal
Florence
Zebedee

the magic roundabout sprung to mind when i saw them looking like Dougal! :D
Niki :)

KimmiesGuineas said:
They're very pretty! Do you have any more pigtures of them? What are their names?

Kimmie

I haven't had a chance to take any more pigtures yet. I'll try to get some tonight. They came with the names Blue and Moe. But I have a snake named Blue and I just don't think the names fit them very well so I'm trying to think of new ones.

NikiG said:
They are gorgeous! how about; Ragdoll
Magic
Dougal
Florence
Zebedee

the magic roundabout sprung to mind when i saw them looking like Dougal! :D
Niki :)

LOL they do look like Dougal! Last night my boyfriend said that they looked like the Shaggy Dog. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back