My Sweet Kuzco

Isla&Steve

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This morning we lost our beautiful Kuzco too young to a suspected stroke. He passed peacefully on my lap before I even had a chance to get to an emergency vet. He was the sweetest most timid boy and we already miss his high pitched demand for food the moment we stand up.

His brother, who has been his best cage mate for the past 4 years is coping well so far. We will be keeping a very close eye on him. There is an opportunity to try and bond him with another boy at some point soon. Is there any advice for how long to wait at all? I don’t want to feel like I’m throwing him in with a “replacement” friend but I also don’t want him to get lonely, it’s a fine line I guess.

I will miss my beautiful boy but I’m sure he will be yelling and napping on the rainbow bridge and I’m just glad I got to say goodbye ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_7261_Original.webp
    IMG_7261_Original.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7810_Original.webp
    IMG_7810_Original.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7423_Original.webp
    IMG_7423_Original.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7286_Original.webp
    IMG_7286_Original.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7639_Original.webp
    IMG_7639_Original.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
So sorry that you lost your handsome boy.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.

You will never be replacing Kuzco, you will be giving a successor a wonderful new home.
Your surviving boy will be ok for a week or so if he’s still eating and drinking ok.
It’s always difficult knowing when to get a new companion as the piggies are usually ready before we are.
It’s ok because a piggy will create its own space in your heart

What a handsome boy he was! It's never easy to say goodbye but he passed over to the rainbow bridge in the place he loved best. Treasure the good memories and he will always be with you.
Sleep well Kuzco 🌈

I am so sorry you lost Kuzco, take heart he passed away amongst the beings that loved him, sending bigs

Popcorn high little man 🌈

I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. Please do take some comfort from the fact that he died peacefully at home with you surrounded by love. He knew how much he was loved.

Sleep tight, little man.🌈

So sorry for the loss of your stunning piggy. Huge hugs to you x x

Sleep well little one
RIP Kuzco
x x

Back