My Shed

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophie1307

Just thought i'd post some pictures of my shed, which is currently having huches built in it.
It's 18 x 5 ft and all 13 of my pigs live in it.

S7300521-1.jpg

Theres going to be 15: 4' x 2' cages with 2' x 2' sleeping parts.
So my herd of 7 girls will be in a 14' x 2' cage going along the top. Then I have three groups of two boys together, which will also be in 14' x 2' cages. So i'll have one spare 14' x 2' cage which I will probably make a double level for the girls :)
The backs of the hutch walls has insulation behind it, so hopefully it'll be quite warm for them.
The green stuff on the boards is just a waterproof cover. Ive got 5 large sheets of correx, so i'll go on the flooring of the wooden hutches, with newspaper and woodshavings.
There's also a little cupboard at the end of the shed for storage for the big sacks of woodshavings. Then there's a shelf to put the pigs on while I cut claws, weight them etc, then above that hopefully there will be another little shelf for cleaning things and meds. At the bottom of all the hutches there's storage room for all the hay and bits & bobs. :)

Thanks! Not sure if it's going to get finished until next year cos we are moving.
So we have to take it all apart again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back