STA70276.jpg

Their run :D
STA70178.jpg

STA70175.jpg

STA70070.jpg

STA70050.jpg

Wow, how many piggies do you have? :)

Jane said:
Looks great :D How many piggies and how big are your cages/hutches? ;)

Is that a piggy in a tank? :-\ :-\
Hi its not a tank it goes right back they have lots of room.

Can I just ask what sort of ventilation both those plastic cages have? Especially the one that's in direct sunlight? Fumes from shavings, hay and urine can be overpowering and poisonous if they don't have a chance to escape properly, even if you keep the cages spotlessly clean.

daftscotslass said:
Can I just ask what sort of ventilation both those plastic cages have? Especially the one that's in direct sunlight? Fumes from shavings, hay and urine can be overpowering and poisonous if they don't have a chance to escape properly, even if you keep the cages spotlessly clean.

which ones are you on about ?

I have a fan and they are out most of the day plus the doors always open

I have only JUST got this new shed and havent organised anything yet !
I am eventually haing built in hutches with lots of room and a c&c cgae at the bottom.

Just thought id let you know and that cage in the direct sunlight is new as i got given him and didnt have no where to put him it was just for now.

daftscotslass said:
The one on the floor and the one on top of the green-based cage.
well they also have gaps in the top of their cages and theres no smell whatsoever in my shed

well done the shed looks great and well done 25 piggies i thought i had alot with 12 :)

people say I'm mad but its not hard work at all i enjoy looking after them :D I'm 17 and i spend all my money and time on them :smitten: :smitten:

I think your shed is great and I love the run but I dont like the tank type box you have some piggies in, just being honest. They must get hot and ventilation looks poor but once you re organise and get rid of that it will be fab :)

Thanks - I'm still keeping all the cages etc though and theres plenty of ventilation the whole top comes off ?

Your shed is as big as mine. But I have to say a tank is no good for piggies please do not say that it is not a tank when clearly it is. Focus are in liquidaton and have4ft hutchs for less than £30 go and replace that tank with some of them.

£30! I'm going there tonight...damn where is my nearest one...lol

Your welcome they were outside in the Bulwell store and some in the pet bit but Basford do not have them in ;)

Well done u only 17 I'm twice ure age (old) i bet ure a great piggy mummy i'm in the process of buying the c & c cages and converting my shed into piggy heaven :)

kath said:
Well done u only 17 I'm twice ure age (old) i bet ure a great piggy mummy i'm in the process of buying the c & c cages and converting my shed into piggy heaven :)
ahh thanks would love to see your set up, after well its set up ;D I'm also waiting on some c&c grids too after i have built in hutches theres going to be room at the bottom for a long one ! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back