My Piglets at 3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The babies are now 3 weeks old and as such, it is time for the boys to be separated...:( I'm going to keep the 3 boys inside so that they get plenty of attention and stay nice and warm :D

Helen with her 5
a1-1.jpg

the 5 babies
a2-1.jpg

Chievo (f)
a5.jpg

Ravenna (m)
a4.jpg

Lecce (m)
a3.jpg

Vicenza (f)
a7.jpg

Piacenza (f)
a6.jpg

Hebe and her 3 (there are 3 there - honest!)
a8.jpg

the 3
a12.jpg

Juventus (m)
a10.jpg

Atalanta (f)
a9.jpg

Palermo (f)
a11.jpg

They're all big balls of fulff now - I can't believe how much they've all grown! :D :smitten:

all I can say is ....... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Gorgeous minipigs i love Ravenna, sweet little bundle of fluff!!

Amy.x.

gillypig said:
Gorgeous minipigs i love Ravenna, sweet little bundle of fluff!!

Amy.x.

I'm keeping him :smitten:
He is an oddity! :D - he has curly whiskers, so is rex... but his hair looks pretty long for a rex ? also - he has rosettes :o
ravvyback.jpg

you can see a couple in this pic - he has around 6 of them I think - they're hard to count though cos he wriggles so much! ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: They r very sweet :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: gorgeous.

Gorgeous! I love their names how do you pick them they are so unusual?

Louise
:)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Gorgeous! I love their names how do you pick them they are so unusual?

Louise
:)

Hebe had her babies first, so they are football team names from the Italian Serie A... helen's babies are football teams from Serie B :)

haha great method for name picking! maybe your liitle boy i a rex x abby? is that possible?! he's going to be gorgeous, well he already is, they all are :smitten: x

((goes weak at the knees)) he is just sooooooooo sweet i would have kept him too, u couldnt resist a cutie like that!

Amy.x.

i love the pics of the mini pigs.
trying to pronouce their names at the moment.
I like names that are different though.

awwww they are sooooooooooooo lovely! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Where do you live? I'm going to piggynap Chievo..she is THE most adorable piggy I have EVER seen! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

flm1977 said:
Where do you live? I'm going to piggynap Chievo..she is THE most adorable piggy I have EVER seen! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Nottingham - and no need to piggynap - she's up for adoption! O0 ;D

:smitten: :smitten: they are the cutest things ever. I want them :smitten:

They are soooooooooooooooo cute. I want them all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwwwww :'( :'( :'( I'm far too far away up here in Aberdeen :(

Hope she goes to someone who will love her loads and loads :)

;D even my hubby came to have a look at the photos last night, I've just said to him that Chievo is up for adoption...he suggested parcel force or to send her up on a bus ;D

Disclaimer: only joking mind would NEVER send a piggy by parcel force! :)

Y do i live so far away from all these cute piggies up for adoption?! I'd love pia she's so gorgeous! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back