My Piggy Is Coming Next Weekend! Anyone Bought From Gorgeous Guineas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyyy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I'm soooo exited! My two piggies are coming home next weekend I collected there cage today and everything is all ready waiting for them :) I was just looking online for things I may not be able to find in stores and also watching popular videos on YouTube and have heard gorgeous guineas name pop up a few times, has anyone ordered from them before? Are they a trusted site? Also where can I get a nice custom made bed for two piggies to fit?

I would recommend to rather look for two hideys and cosies; most piggies like their own space, even more so during the dominance sort out when it is par for the course to chuck the underpiggy out of any prime property or food bowl. Having two of each makes sure that both piggies have what they need! ;)

Gorgeous guineas have some good products, but please don't go overboard! Young guinea pigs don't need bathing and even most boars are better off with just a lukewarm water bum bath unless they are very mucky.

Thank you for your help!:) I'm getting two skinny pigs so I'm looking mainly at the lotion for skinnies and also the foot ointment just to use once every so often to keep them in tip top condition, I have one hide already and in the process for looking for a fleecey hide also but want one custom made from somewhere

The only thing I use on skinnies is Humilac spray which you can get from Vet UK. I don't use Gorgeous Guineas products so can't comment on their skinny lotion. I know some of their items have essential oils in though so I would definitely not use those on any of my pigs, especially skinnies.

They have certain products designed for safe use on skinnies and pregnant sows that dont contain any essential oils so should be gentle on skin I've just ordered a couple of trial sizes to give a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back