My piggies

• Thread starter Thread starter piggielove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggielove

I'm new here...just wanted to say hi and show pics of my girls!

IMGP0224.jpg

Blossom...the princess
blossom.jpg

Buttercup...always looking guilty of something
buttercup2.jpg

Bobo...I think she may be pregnant
IMGP0247.jpg

Awwwwh I loooove bobo! Hmm she does look pregnant with them bumps on her side. Have you checked the other females incase one's mis-sexed?

Awwwh Blossom's gorgeous! I got a piggie called Blossom :)

Hhahahaha buttercup does look guilty too awwwh bless her

Thanks! We had another guinea pig that died from pneumonia that we thought was a girl, but could have been a boy. She (or he) was only a couple of months old when she died. I'm pretty positive Buttercup and Blossom are girls. I double check occasionally, and so far nothing pops out! :)

awww cute piggies I love them all :smitten: :smitten:

These are very sweet girls! Blossom looks to have Peruvian in her if not all the way Peruvian, Buttercup looks to be a crested, and the black one, Bobo is an American .....I believe....the owner probably can answer better than I though. Thanks for sharing the pics., and welcome to the site! I'm new too. I just posted my Lucy Olivia and Little Critter, but messed up the text....new to posting pics. as well!

Thank you for the nice comments. I was told Blossom is a sheltie. They are all very sweet, and they bring me so much happiness! They all have such different personalities. Blossom is very shy and doesn't like to be held too much, Buttercup is constantly popcorning and loves to be cuddled, and Bobo is moody...sometimes she loves to be held and other times forget it! They are so funny!

Bobo looks just like my Luna who just had babies! Aww how cute! She does look a little pregnant. Take good care of her!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: awwwwwwwwwww aren't they all beautiful :-* :-* :-* :-*
awwww guilty piggie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back