Not open for further replies.
W

willowflower

ok thought i would show you my handsome bunch
starting with iowa he's 3yr old and a cheeky so and so

photoalbum009.jpg

photoalbum069.jpg

"oh gosh mum you're feet stink"

this is dallas he's 2 yrs old and he's got a bit of a weight problem i'm desperately trying to get his weight down but he's a bit lazy
photoalbum003-1.jpg

photoalbum002.jpg

"oh dear i shouldn't be on mums bed but if i look cute she wont say anything" (he scrambled up the thermal blanket on top incase you wonder how he got there)

and last but not least this is gideon (tooty pig) i rescued him in january and when i got him he had bad mites but he's much better now.

photoalbum169.jpg

photoalbum159.jpg

photoalbum155.jpg

"give me a kiss please.... oh come on you know you want to "

hope you like them

They're all so gorgeous! And yes, I do wanna give you a kiss. Kisses for all three handsome piggies! :-* :-* :-*
Also, I'm not a vet and I can't see close up, but Dallas' weight looks fine to me. Piggies shouldn't really be on diets unless so prescribed by a vet, so how are you getting him to lose weight?

Kimmie

ahhh such sweeties Iowa is just like my daughters scrappy my bungalow is called Iowa after my best friend who lives there,

lovely, Iowa reminds me of of my friends guinea pig

Sooooo cute! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hi kimmieguinea i take him to the vet regularly for checkups on his teeth (when i rescued him his teeth were really long and out of alignment) vet suggested i put him on a diet.
i have to say it is totally my fault he's overweight as i fed him to much so the vet recommended i cut down his portions. e.g instead of whole carrot maybe half especially as he doesn't like excercise.
i let him have acess to a run in the garden for the whole day and plenty of toys but he's never been active think it might be the fact he never got these things when he was younger i got him when he was 1.

i'm glad you like them :)

Gee they're all beauitful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: love the pics, what posers ;D ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL Iowa drinking his coke ;) ;)
A diet isn't a good idea, he's fine as he is honestly it's not a good idea to make them deliberately loose weight, it can harm them to do this :'(

Your pigs are all sooo adorable! :smitten: But I would have to say that Iowa is my favorite because as a matter of fact, I live in Iowa! ;D

glad you like them i just love iowa's hairy bum thats why i picked him his coat is really soft and he has this long tuft at the back it's so cute. :smitten:

awwww you have some lovely piggies! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back