• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My Piggies Weight

• Thread starter Thread starter guineafriend
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guineafriend

:D I just weighed my piggies for the first time. They are about 5 months old and one weighs 710, the other weights 980g ;D Is this a healthy weight? The larger one certainly eats more, he is the more confident one.

My 5 month old (this very day :smitten:) is 900g. I don't think that is a bad weight a little on the lighter side I think but maybe just a late developer. I'd weigh her every week just to keep track in case there is a problem. I've recently started graohs on excel for mine so I can get clear results 8)

I wouldn't worry to much, just keep an eye on it, i had a guinea pig once that looked more like a hamster and she live till 6. Just make sure its still eating and looks health. (sorry don't no if its a boy or a girl.

My 5 month old Aby Sunshine was 800g last week he is a big boy! They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, it depends on the breed. My Sheltie is small compared to all my other pigs. :)

Louise
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back