• Thread starter Thread starter xfarmxgirlx
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xfarmxgirlx

Here is my two piggies, Penny and Snuggles, cage

Cage-front-shot.gif

It is two savic nero 3's enterance to enterance - which is about 9ft squared. They have a "chew chube", snuggle pouch, playstix house, treats, bowl + bottle and a roll-and-chew-ball. Hope you like it =-).

We just removed the doors then put them enterance-to-enterance, but I am sure you could secure it wih some cable ties or clips.

do they jump from cage to cage then? the doorways are quite high up aren't they? but very good idea O0

I think this is a marvellous idea. I have a nero 3 for Basil (who prefers living on his own) and a nero 4 for Marigold and Lavender. I have the cages (in my living room) in an L shape so they can see and talk to each other. And I'm sure the doorways aren't too high for them - I know my piggies almost fall out of the doorways when I take them their food. I do think this was so clever of you to think of linking them like this. I like the nero cages, as they are very easy to clean.

Yes, neros are good cages, easy to clean, the pigs like 'them and they look pretty good too! The pigs love to jump from cage to cage, its really funny to watch. When snuggles popcorns when she thinks we arn't watching she jumps back and forth - its a funny sight, but cute :smitten: :D.

starla said:
do they jump from cage to cage then? the doorways are quite high up aren't they? but very good idea O0

i have a nero 3, the doors arent too high O0 merlin would leap out of his n an instant given the change, but considering his cage is risen off the floor, its not happening!

I'd love to see them popcorning between the cages ..
If I can catch it on video I will - when we are eating she usually does it, so I will try then. :)

would love to see them popcorning between cages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back