Luna ans Pepper

Mungo:

Chance and Ben:

Baz:

Holly:

Eddie:

Del:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa064.jpg

It's weird Luna is actually ayear old and the second biggest pigger i have, Bing is teh biggest then luna, then pepper and then tiny Apito

They're all adorable! When I first saw Mungo I thought "what a different looking piggy.." then realized it was a chinchilla! ;D

Kimmie

Awww, all cuties though!

JoJo is my smallest piggy compared to my new ones who are about a month younger :)

LOL thanx Kimmie, I couldn't remember the name of them (chinchilla) LOL

Definitely a rat. It's blurry, but it doesn't make her look ugly. I had a couple rats before, but they didn't work out for me. And your welcome for knowing it was a chinchilla ;D. I know everything, and what I don't know I make up :D

Kimmie

LOL. Rats are cute - my bruv had one many years called Lou, well I called her boggy - but never touched her! It's the tail! :-\ LOL

Baz has no fur at the moment as he was badly matteds o the rescue shaved it off, I'm not too keen on rats, she isn't actually mine but I have to look after her.

Who's the posing piggies, one foot on the ball what an absolute classic & i do love the pressie piggie, they're lovely :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back