• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonya

SV400031.jpg

SV400033.jpg

l
betsy(rather large one)...i got today....fallen in love with piper already...very mumsie :smitten:

Can't get over how gorgeous Betsy is. Both are stunning guineas. :smitten:

Both are gorgeous guinea pigs! I want to stroke their back :smitten:, look so soft!

just a friend of a friend locally...she is very big...just weighed her!!...1350gms....is that big?...whats the average weight of an adult sow?

They should weigh from 700-900 grams i think :o So 850 grams is average :)

She is a lovely colour though...i love giner piggies :smitten:

so she is quite big then...she dwarfs my others i have to say...she is very sqwidgy and cuddly though.....:-)

I'm not sure but I think that weight needs to be sorted somehow....I'm sure someone who knows mre about this will come along soon...i really dont think that weight is healthy though...is she pregnant?

How adorable! The little one looks like her baby ;D

As far as the weight goes- they *shouldn't* weight 700-900 grams, that's the average. If she isn't hungry she won't eat. I have guinea pigs at the rescue that are that size and I've seen larger. She's a big piggy but she isn't fat, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Kimmie

She's beautiful! Well, they both are. :smitten: :smitten: My Molly is a big squidger, but an OK weight according to the vet, just more to hug I say! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back