My New Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cath000

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Meet my new piggies Albie and Lionel, they are 8 wks old, two boys. I'm a first time piggy owner but have researched lots and find this forum really useful. I'm uk based. They were from pets at home so maybe not the best choice but they are settling in really well, I am keeping them in an indoor cage but we have made a indoor run/activity pen which they go in each day, I'm going to buy an outdoor run for when the weather and grass dries up X

image.webp

Hello and a warm :wel:to the forum to you and your new piggies. It's great that you have done your research. I hope they settle in well for you. What are their names?

Hello and a warm :wel:to the forum to you and your new piggies. It's great that you have done your research. I hope they settle in well for you. What are their names?
Thank you, they're called albie and Lionel. They seem to be settling in well, we have only had them for 3 days, they are quite skittish at times but definitely are getting more used to us.

Hi and welcome :) They are gorgeous little ones, really sweet-looking.
Glad they are settling in well, and I can certainly agree with how helpful the information is on here! Feel free to ask anything too, we're all here to help x

Hello and :wel: Lovely boys :love:And I love their names. I have an Alby too. (Different spelling though)

Thank you, they're called albie and Lionel. They seem to be settling in well, we have only had them for 3 days, they are quite skittish at times but definitely are getting more used to us.

Which one's which? They are stunners x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back