My new piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavy

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
CIMG1449.jpg

This is the handsome Damian, a lilac fox.

CIMG1448.jpg

and this lovely lady is Jasmine an Ivory satin.

Oooh they are both lovely piggies! Jasmine has a beautiful coat and Damien is very handsome! :smitten:

Ooh hello Damien we like you! :smitten: :smitten:

What an unusual colour...i've never seen a piggie like that before! He looks like a very cool dude too 88)

Damien is exactly like one of my boys Bazil. I always thought he was a satin but now I think he must be a lilac fox. Looking at the picture of your other guinea which is a satin I can see his coat is completely different.

Hope this works, it should show a picture of Bazil so you can see the likeness. Would be interested to know if you think he is a lilac fox. Sorry about double post but I don't know how to edit my original post.

awww.... cavy your piggies are lurrrrvly! Love lilac's but hardly ever see a fox - and to see a pig with both characteristics is gorge! Special little boy! And Jasmine is a pretty little girly too!

Love the piggy pic by your name Wind1! Bazil looks as though he's in mid-wheek! :D Bazil's friend is cute too - all fuzzy! ;D

Cavy, Damian & Jasmine are so gorgeous :smitten: He looks like a Damian too somehow! :D

Wind1, your Bazil & his little Rex pal are gorgeous too :smitten:

There lovely, He kinda looks like my Grissom too, lol never seen one like him before and now theres three O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back