My New Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleMeyer

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My last piggie passed away 6 months ago. I've just recently been able to think about getting new ones. So yesterday I went to my local animal shelter just to look around. Of course that's never how it works lol. So I brought home these beautiful girls. Meet Willow and Clover.

20151027_142912.webp

:love: What adorable piggies, not surprised you couldn't resist them! Wishing you lots of fun and joy with your new arrivals x

:love: What adorable piggies, not surprised you couldn't resist them! Wishing you lots of fun and joy with your new arrivals x

It's just so sad how many of these sweet babies are in shelters needing homes. It breaks my heart I wish I had room for all of them

I know the feeling, I volunteer and also foster for an rspca rescue centre in the UK. It is very hard to remember not to take them all home at the end of my shift! At least you have been able to take on two and give them a loving new life x

Oh my. I don't know how you do it. There wouldn't be room for me in my house if I worked in a shelter lol. I am glad I can give these two a home. They are so spoiled already.

:D Hello, Willow and Clover! :love::love: Beautiful ladies! You've landed on your paws, you lucky piggies! :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back