my new boys playing

• Thread starter Thread starter Guinea-Tia-Flossie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guinea-Tia-Flossie

Here are the new boys, having a good old play in the run  :) I'm glad they are staying with me now, i love them looooaads :smitten:

Sunset in his basket
IMG_0498.jpg

Rain having a drink (he so gorgeous ;D)
IMG_0503.jpg

Sunset, king of the castle
IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

And there is just something about this bridge that my bunnies and guinea like...have no idea what it is?!? lol

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Soooooooooo happy for you Jeanette :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Diane

awww they are gorgeous! and they look sooo happy! :smitten:

Really pleased for you! :)

Trace x

horrid nasty bunnys...send them here at once ;D aw so sweet bless :smitten:

lol thanks guys! Please focus on the bunnies and not the mess in the background lol :embarassed:

I think they are beautiful bunnies. If I had the space I'd have 2-3 in a shot but I don't what with having 14 (I think!) pigs here at the moment.
How much room is recommended for that amount of buns anyway?

hils78 said:
I think they are beautiful bunnies. If I had the space I'd have 2-3 in a shot but I don't what with having 14 (I think!) pigs here at the moment.
How much room is recommended for that amount of buns anyway?

Well we are in the process of building a 6ft x 3ft hutch for them, which should be good for night time, but we also have a 6ft x 3ft play run and the run in the picture is about 10ft long, 5ft at the large end and 3ft at the small end..it goes in a sort of L shape. I think this should be alright. I feel that if they ahve enough room to run about and binky...then they are happy with the size you have given them

Awwww they look so sweet and cuddly... their fur looks really soft from the pics as well... I bet they're brill to sit and watch playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back