Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
02102007110.jpg

Well what do you think of my new best friend then? His name is Snap and to be honest I was a bit (well a lot really) scared of him when I saw him. I didn't know what he was. I thought he was a hairy monster! :o :o :o Now I've got to know him I think he's great! :D

Something very sad happened on Sunday night. My cage mate Paddy left to go to Rainbow Bridge! :'( :'( :'( I was very upset and I didn't like being in my big cage all alone. It was quite scary! Then last night Snap came to visit me. He was also feeling very sad because his cage mate Ginger had gone to the Rainbow Bridge place too! :'( We chased each other about and had a bit of a man to man chat about who would be the boss and then we decided we really liked one another!

Its always good to have a friend and I thought you would like to see a picture of me with him! :smitten:

Love from Goggles x

Aw Goggles, bless you, I just want to cuddle you! :smitten:

And your new friend Snap is very handsome, I love his hair!

Glad you're getting on well, I know how much you must miss Paddy but Snap will help you keep your chin up.

Good luck, boys! :-*

Aww Goggles we were all sorry to hear about Paddy but now we are all happy again to hear about your new friend Snap, what a lovely little boy he is!

Have fun playing and popcorning!

Louise, Sunshine, Twinkle, Cuzzy, Flora and Fleur
x

Goggles, you are handsome, I want to pignap you. :smitten: :smitten:
Your new hairy cage mate snap is a gorgeous chappie too.
Have lots of guinea fun together. :smitten: :)
Anne.x

Goggles is absolutely fascinated by Snap's hair. He keeps trying to snuggle under it! :smitten:

I've never known a piggy with such fast growing hair. I have to cut it every couple of weeks and it just gets thicker and thicker. I keep saying i'll have to take him to the hairdressers to get it cut properly! ;D

Awww what a lovely pair and a lovely story. They are gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:
I must say though I feel a little sad at times that my bonding Lennie and Timmy went so wrong, but other boys get together on here and are pals for life :'(

Glad yours have found friendship together though, they deserve it :smitten: :smitten: :)

lavenderjade said:
Awww what a lovely pair and a lovely story. They are gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:
I must say though I feel a little sad at times that my bonding Lennie and Timmy went so wrong, but other boys get together on here and are pals for life :'(

Glad yours have found friendship together though, they deserve it :smitten: :smitten: :)

Generally i've managed to bond males with very little problem. In fact i've had far more problems with the girls. Jippi was the only one who didn't like anyone. After two failed attempts at introducing him to a friend I tried one last time. The result - a trip to A and E for me with a badly bitten arm!! The embarrassment of walking into the hospital with a towel wrapped around my arm saying I've just been bitten.........by my guinea pig! Oh well, it kept everyone amused! ;D

Beautiful boys - so glad their friendship has happened; something nice after the sadness. :smitten:

Oh Debbie they look so in love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
What a beautiful pairing, i'm so pleased it all worked out so well for you :smitten:
LOL have to giggle about the 'big hairy monster' ;D ;D ;D

Awww Goggles you & Snap make such a handsome pair. :smitten: :smitten:
Your mummy told me all about your antics when you first met, i'm so pleased you both :smitten: :smitten:

Paddy will be watching along with Ginger, bet they're the best of friends too :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back