My Handsome Charcoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephieAck

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all
I just wanted to share this gorgeous photo of my darling boar Charcoal :smitten:.
He is the piggy that got me into guinea pigs and over the years we have forged an incredible bond and I adore him, the feeling seems mutual lol
Anyway, he is four and a bit years old and lives with my darling Gin (the piggy in my avatar) they are totally in love and a touching couple to observe.
So, here he is...

charcoalfront.jpg

I just love him so much :smitten: and that pic shows how handsome he is.
Thanks.
xx Steph xx

And here he is again, sleeping the other day...

charcysleepy.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Awwww what a lovely looking couple :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yep theyre lovely arent they.
Here is a picture of Charcoal during a cuddle session last week, he just flops and chills out hehe

charcoalcuddle.jpg

Aww they're so lovely. That first pic makes you want to kiss him on the nose!

he is so lovely and so is gin pmsl my boyfriend is going to have so much trouble from me as i want more now.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hehehe

Yeah, hubby came up with Charcoal, we also have a rabbit that is black and is called Snowy, thats hubbys idea too lol

ralfie said:
Beautiful :smitten:

Wish mine would curl up together to sleep!

Yeah it is VERY cute when they do that.
It was funny on the day that I took those pictures, Gin was flopped and asleep and I saw Charcoal eyeing her up and then he scuttled over to her and flopped down against her in quite a dramatic fashion and they had a nap.
He jumped up a while later and went for something to eat and she was lay there with her fur all stuck up on that side lol
You had to be there but it was very funny lol

:) Thanks :)
Gin is eighteen months old and was born here, so Ive known her from around about half an hour old.
They are both awesome and very friendly piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back