My Guins! oh and saffron too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
3boys2.jpg

3boys.jpg

saffron.jpg

jezebelandBilbo.jpg

Please help find me a girlfriend, i'm lonely! :smitten: (from bilbo)

They're gorgeous! The one in the middle in the first and second pigture is especially gorgeous to me. Love to all the piggies! :smitten:

Kimmie

you must be very brave. I would be very worried about putting rodents, especially a hammy anywhere near a cat. However freindly! Your piggys are gorgeous... I love their colouring. Why is the small satin ones furr sticking up?

Lovely to see them all again!

All of the pigs and hammie from this post have come from me - they all look wonderful!

The satin is spikey because he has a ridgeback believe it or not - I thought he'd grow out of it but obviously not! He is called Bilbo these days but was Beachy when he was here.

aww they're so cute :smitten: :smitten:
i lov e the guinea + cat pigture but are you sure its a good idea?

Squeeky-pig said:
aww they're so cute :smitten: :smitten:
i lov e the guinea + cat pigture but are you sure its a good idea?

i think its a lovely pic,it proves they can get on

We have had all the cats and all the rodents together since the cats were kittens.... they hvae grown up with them! I'll post a pic in a bit but one of my cats climbs into the twins (red ones) house and sleeps in there. They wouldn't hurt them any more then they would hurt a kitten...thats what they seem them as, slightly bigger than normal kittens! My cat that climbs into the house actually grooms the piggies!

i love the pic of the piggy and cat together :smitten:
i have 5 cats they are fine with all my rabbits and piggies. i also have one that likes grooming them, here she is with max & charlie... she is very maternal.

bunpig,
ask kate, we have 5 cats as well...they are fine with all the creatures...INCLUDING MY TINY MICEKINS! they love them!;) and not as food ::)
beautifffffuuullll pigture!

They're all gorgeous and i just love those piggie lips :smitten: :smitten:

Mummy puss does look happy with her piggie babies :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back