My Guineas Living Quarters - Thanks to you.

• Thread starter Thread starter guineafriend
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guineafriend

Hey people,

Thanks for all of your help with my new guinea pigs, I've had them for about 3 months now so I thought I'd show you what your advice has led to.

Click on the link;

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Wainman9/GuineaPigs

Also, can't remember who asked but the cage / run / fence is P@H £10 Sammys hamster playpen, I have 2 packs but this isn't the total size.
It's a tent groundsheet on my floor, with thick newspaper underneath vetbed, then a fleece.

That looks really good but I should possibly warn you that I have those pens and was using them as a room divider so my 2 boys (who dont get on) could both have floor time. Naughty Timmy jumped straight over them ::)
Your piggies may be much better behaved though ;D

lol! I think one of marty and julie's has escaped from one of them pens too, there's a video on here somewhere! x

jnenbnb said:
lol! I think one of marty and julie's has escaped from one of them pens too, there's a video on here somewhere! x

Yes he did the little monkey! (Well remembered!) Not wishing to hijack your thread, but the video is HERE if you want to see exactly how he got over (and this is the one who had a stroke!)

Love the idea on how to tidy up the hay situation, I never would have thought of something as simple as a box ::)

Great video ;D I wish I had videoed Timmy`s escape, it was a classic! He was frustrated because he wanted to get to Lennie (to take a lump out of him I am sure ::)) so he ran alongside it at first, then ran back...ran at it full speed and jumped straight over. Just like the grand national, I was in shock :o

>:D haha, thats a great video! I think that my piggies are too fat (or lazy) to be playing hurdles but thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

HAHAHAHAH I dont think I have seen that video what a crafty little monkey :D :D

I love the set up by the way and the fleece tunnel what lucky piggies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back