my guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaile

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
08-05-07_0911.jpg

Nice hutch, I haven't seen one quite like that before. Did you make yourself? :)

Interesting set up how many live in there and can they go upstairs and down or are they separate?

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 sorry that i've not put wording up with picture,but i soooo happy my VERY first picture on any forum! Fizzi at the doorway Piglet inside.I made the hutch see i can made hutches and put A picture on the forum 100 brownie pionts to me ( I'm a brownie guider too) Now TWO photos
08-05-07_0911.jpg
3 guinea pigs 2girls 1 boar (he is neutered) they are brother & sisters.

07-05-07_1833.jpg
hope this works on the left is Boris then Piglet then Fizzi.

sorry for the messy way i put photos on but just learnt today how to use bluetooth/mobile then photobucket so brain a little over worked! But hope you like my piglies! O0

Well done for making the hutch, it is just as good as the ones you can buy. O0 All your guineas are gorgeous. :smitten:

Better than the ones you can buy it's made of thick ply wood and IS solid.Perspex windows which the guinea pigs love!You can see them snoozing in the afternoon!I'll try and take photos inside to show how big and comfy the piglies are!Even tiled flooring!

Very nice, I agree that it is better then the ones you can buy after knowing all of this. I will have three thank you. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back