My Guinea Pigs Think I'm An Ogre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffnsweep

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok so I have come downstairs at almost 1 in the morning. I have spent the day feeding cleaning and basically spoiling the piggies cos the kids arent here. I walk into the living room and all I can here is wheek. Wheek. Wheek. Wheek! Are they excited to see me? No! They want a treat! I think theyre expecting me to walk in with food for them! Not happening! Although I'm quite tempted they sound so sweet!

One of my boys has given up squeaking and he just sits and chews at the bars if he wants a treat (lets the other pigs do the squeaking for him!). You'd think it'd be annoying but I find it freakin adorable and just have to find something for him...

Manipulative little beggars aren't they? Mine are the same. Wheeking until,someone offers a treat.

Mine always wheek for food... they are eternally hopeful! Of course, it works at least half the time!

My little girl has learnt that if she throws around her apple branch around and bangs it against one of their boxes late at night that she gets an extra visit and some tasty nibbles to stop her disturbing us when we go to bed. The pig room is next to our bedroom.

Little monster! :D I really must remember to take their branch out earlier in the evening!

haha that's piggies for you. Two of mine I can get them to come over and kiss my nose... but only if it's before the veggies are in sight... afterwards I barely get glanced at :)) :))

Mine are pretty far from the kitchen, but they get treats everytime we take them out of the cage and so Louie will greet us everytime we enter the room with wheeking and putting his front legs up on the C&C cage.
But they have grown accustomed to the sound of their pellet bag. The popcorning and wheeking that comes along when that bag gets rustled, even on accident, is enough to make me want to sneak them some extra greens

Mine lose their minds for vitamin c supplement, which are made of compressed hay and other dried goodies (oxbow brand). When I rattle the bottle, they wheek and wheek until I give up the goods! Funny, because rattling a box of matches sounds the same to them. Suckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back