My Guinea Pig Isn't Moving Help !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Alliecooper
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alliecooper

:-X I just checked back on my guinea pig just today . I noticed he wouldn't open his eyes and i can hear him make noises . My mom thinks he feels this way because we havn't cleaned his cage for awhile . I can take my eyes off my pig . I would really appreciate it if you guys could honestly tell me what is going on . :'(

To me it sounds like he's sick and needs a vet ASAP. I 've not known a guinea pig to just not move unless it's very unwell. Sorry.

i would get him to a vets as soon as possible.
i am really feeling for you at the moment since its christmas. If he hasn't shown any improvement throughout the day i would call an emergency vet immdeitaley. the fact he isnt moving and his eyes are closed really doesnt sound good. if it was a person, you'd rush it straight to the hopsital wouldn't you? a good thing is hes talking, which means hes conscious.

i hope this helps, keep us updated.

oh you poor thing sounds bad though, have you tried cuddling him to see if he opens his eyes etc, I too have a very sick pig Clara is on AB but is not gettting any better think its her time, shes on pain relief just in case, but she is just not responding, still getting lots of cuddles from me, :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back