My guinea pig died last night...😢💔

D

DM2

So, My guniea pig (Joseph) went to rainbow bridge last night and I am heartbroken, he was my first pet. I have another guniea pig (spencer) and they used to live together and the one who died was the more dominant one so the other guniea pig is finding it hard. He only comes out for food and then goes back and burries himself in hay. If you can tell me some ways to cope and how to get my other piggy to cope would be really appreciated 😢 I always cuddle spencer now he’s alone because his brother died and they have never been separated before because I got them in the same shop when they were both 7wks43D5F0DF-FA2B-47AD-AF5D-EE5D4F9EB260.webp old and Joseph was only two year old, he was sick but we thought he was better then on Thursday my mum noticed he wasn’t quite right again and well, he’s in a better place now😢😢💔💔241234BD-ABAF-49D1-B3C8-0E9F816A0078.webp

*Edited by a moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m very sorry for your loss. Popcorn free handsome Joseph

Reactions: DM2
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss, Give Spencer lots of cuddles for me! Your in a better, painfree place now Joseph :(

Reactions: DM2
Oh it's hard when we lose a piggie and we reflect on the great times etc. Spencer will as you be missing so much Joseph. You have each other and hope you both help in that way. The advise above is great and I send you all the best.
Rest in peace little missed and loved piggie.

I am very sorry for your loss. Your piggy was obviously very well loved and had a great life with you

Sleep well little one

RIP Joseph
x x

OMG noooooooooooo i am so sorry for your loss:(:no::no:

This is for your guinea pig :bye:

Back