My gorgeous boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I realised when i was posting here last night that i hadnt put any photos of Ordell and Louis on here since i got them :o so i sent my fiance in to take piccies of them just while they were free ranging(hes much better at getting good piccies then i am!) both boys are doing so well now-the lice n easy from gorgeous guineas cleared them right up and they are much happier(though they HATED their baths poor boys) they are still not too keen on being handled but we are working on it. like any other piggie we are winning them over with veggies ;D its just so nice having pigs again! :smitten:

oh and please ignore all the chewed carpet/wallpaper/everything! i have a very naughty bunny who likes to destroy the place(and our deposit :o lol) oh and the carpets are hoovered every day-we have moulting bunnies at the moment which is a nightmare when they are so big!

Ordell:

100_0615.jpg

100_0623.jpg

Louis:

100_0626-2.jpg

100_0614.jpg

Both together:

100_0624.jpg

100_0625-1.jpg

100_0627-1.jpg

hope you like them :smitten:

Aww lovely. What breed is ordell? He has the same colouring as my girls Flora and Fleur but they are smoothies. Ordell looks a bit more fluffier. Sooo cute! :)

Louise
:)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Aww lovely. What breed is ordell? He has the same colouring as my girls Flora and Fleur but they are smoothies. Ordell looks a bit more fluffier. Sooo cute! :)

Louise
:)

well i think he is a rex but other then that i am clueless! lol

thankyou for the replies, they are gorgeous and they are cheeky indeed! ;D

Ordell looks a lot like my Larry who is a Teddy, similar colouring too. They are lovely piggies :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back