DSCF1014.jpg

To this..
DSCF1018.jpg

To the finished article ;D
DSCF1019.jpg

and the girls enjoying it..
DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

WOW that is a super cc cage. I am useing my cubes as a run for One of my piggies but will have enough correx by next week to use it as an indoor cage :) but I need to order some extra cubes from some where to do the upper level. I love your cage its great :)

That is a great cage, very inventive! Do they use the tube/ramp thingy ok?

nice cage :)
I want one too. :)

That tube thingy is a great idea...mmmm got me thinking. Have you secured it so it doesnt roll around and if so how?
Sorry for the questions ;D

Hi thats really good were did you get your bits from and how much did it cost all together everything apart from the georgous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

lavenderjade said:
That tube thingy is a great idea...mmmm got me thinking. Have you secured it so it doesnt roll around and if so how?
Sorry for the questions ;D
Yes it's secured by 2 cable tie's at either end.

EmmaClaire said:
Hi thats really good were did you get your bits from and how much did it cost all together everything apart from the georgous piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Thanks :D " packs of grids from Screw fix came to just under £40, we had lino left over from when we redid bathroom couple of months ago's and the tube was in the middle of it, it was end of roll piece and cost us £20 and that did bathroom to ;) floor covered in some old cot sheets and an old sheet and pig igloo is from p@h and cost £4.99 if i remember right.

WOW another creative person with a real neat cage setup :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
you're all sooo clever O0 O0
What a great cage and i love their tube/ramp brilliant idea to do the peep holes for them :)
Beautiful piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Great looking cage you have made.How do they cope with the tube?I know those tubes are quite slippy inside as my ferrets use it like a slide ::)

Love it, I really like the tube, it looks fun O0 Glad your piggies are enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back