My Future Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pigs.jpg

Pigs2.jpg

1 of these gorgeous babies is going to be my future NALA! Simbas being castrated on 1st May, I'm getting the new cage 8th May and these should be ready 26th May (they were born Sat 14th April and the owner is letting them go at 6weeks old), so a couple of weeks for her to settle in and then she can meet Simba after his 6weeks are up :D So exciting!
Any idea what breed they are? And is it just an 'Agouti and white' colouring?

I know! Theyre adorable!
Cant wait to find out what sex they are, and to finally meet them!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: so so tiny :o which one is going to be yours, ooo i'd find it too hard to pick just one ::)

End of May we should be seeing a lovely post from you saying your a proud mummy :smitten:

I get first pick :D So once they've been sexed (hopefully in the next few days) I'll be able to pick.
I am madly in love with the 1 on the left in the first pic though!

Very cute :)
I didn't realise guinea pig babies could leave their mothers so early.

I think 6weeks is the recommended age for females to leave Mum (males are at 3weeks I think?). They are weaned at 3weeks but they need the extra few weeks just to grow a bit more :)

I like the one on the left too .......... what a cool hair doo :smitten: :smitten:

They're gorgeous! You're a very lucky piggy Mummy Debs ;D
As far as their breed, they're American short-haired. There's no agouti and white, it'd be a broken agouti and I can't tell from those pigtures if they are or not.

Kimmie

Thanks for that...is American short-haired the most common breed then? Its just my Simba is, and most pet shop piggies I see are the same as Simba.

I should be going to meet them on Thursday, and they should be sexed by then so I'll be able to pick which girlie I want :D Yay!

I'm not sure if it is the most common, but it is definitely common and when un-piggy people hear about guinea pigs that's what they think of.

Kimmie

They're gorgeous, I've got everything crossed one turns out to be a girl O0

They have been sexed and theres 3 girls and 1 boy, I've decided I'm now going to have 2 of the girls! These are the 2 I've picked out...

Nala
Nala-Baby.jpg

Kiara
Kiara-Baby.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: they're gorgeous, they're so little, they look like little hamsters don't they ;D

They're gorgeous! They're not the same ones as in the first pigture you showed, are they? I knew you'd get more than one, I'm so excited for you!
I like your name trend, I think it's very cute and matches piggies.

Kimmie

They are both the same as in the other photos :)
Cant wait to meet them!

They looked brown in the first pigture and kinda black in these, but I guess it's just the lighting. When are you going to meet them? How long do they have left?

Kimmie

Hi,
They are absolutly gorgeous, I have a 14 year old daughter called Keira (spelt differently) so great choice of name.

Yeah think it is just the lighting :)
I'm meeting them next Thursday (26th April). They're 6weeks old and ready to leave Mum on the 25th May but I'm getting them on the 24th (easier for my mate whos doing all the driving for me) :D

Mala has been very considerate & given you white toes on her dark foot to make for easier nail trimming!

Well it appears I may not be getting them now. The woman has put off me visiting this week claiming they 'might be boys' shes waiting for a breeder friend of hers to sex them within the next week to say for definite.
Very upset about this :(

Oh no thats awful :( I really hope theyre girls soyou can have them :) Why cant you have them if theyre boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back