My First Post and a pic of my two girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StannyUK

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the site and I own two gorgeous girls called Moet and Shiraz (they are sisters) ;D They are named after booze cos my wife-to-be likes a tipple so we thought it would be apt to name our piggies after some champers and wine :)

DSC00174.jpg

MoetShiraz.jpg

This is my fave pic of Shiraz, she just loves to find nooks and crannys to hide in! On this occassion its my trackie top!

ImHiding.jpg

The one closest to the cam in both pics is Moet who is very dopey and loves to eat. You could literally leave her in a spot, go away and make a cuppa, come back and she wont of moved...

Shiraz however, is nervous all the time and always looking for an escape route! She does settle down but is never 100% convinced that we arent predators (can we do anything to help her?). Shiraz brings out Moets adventerous side and they love to go exploring together and they make each other popcorn all the time :)

Ill stop gushing now..... ::)

Hi and welcome :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous piggies. Hope to see more pigtures soon. :)

thanx for the welcome ;D

I'm sure I will post lots of pics and vids. I think the piggies are convinced I'm paprazzi the way I'm always sticking a camera in their face

My Riff Raff hates having his pigture taken and always hides his darling face. :)

Hi there and welcome :)

Fab piccies, can't wait to see more, just love them :smitten: :smitten:

LOL names are cute as soon as i read them i knew somebody loved their champers and a good red ;)

thanks, can anyone i.d their breeds? Apparently they are sisters but Shiraz looks a bit like a rat :) and has picked up the nickname ratty from my dad who loves come round to give them cuddles!

well shiraz looks just like my bear who is a "chocolate american" (see my username pigture, unfortunately all my picture files are too large to post >:(....i too am always sticking a camera in their faces but they pose like little celebs) ;D

Welcome to the forum! They certainly are two gorgeous guinea pigs, and congratulations on your engagement (since you said wife-to-be)!

Kimmie

Hiya, welcome to the forum and the world of piggies, yours are beautiful girls :smitten:

Hi and welcome to the forum

Lovely looking piggies, and cool names too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back