My Darling Merry

Zanzan

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Merry had his veg this evening and then pottered around but when I was going to bed he wasn't waiting for me in his usual place for his pea flake. I found him in his hidey, alive but floppy. I sat with him and held him for around two minutes then he gave a big breath out, and he was gone.
Merry was the Prince of our house and a sweeter, more polite gentleman, human or animal, I have yet to meet. He came from the RSPCA, a hoarding rescue with 94 other pigs in 2020. He had been kept in a dog crate. He lived every day to its fullest and his reason for living was cardboard. He was obsessed and I dare not count up how much money I have spent over the years on carrot cottages. But I would spend it all again to see him do one more popcorn when the morning veg arrives.
Merry you filled our home with joy and we thank you for every day and every smile, even the nights when I was woken by the sudden crash of more cardboard demolition. Travel on your journey with all our love, we will never forget you my MooMoo.
Mummy, Beatrice and Pebbles 🧡20230108_130120.webp20200120_124157.webp20211231_203625.webp20200617_213814.webp

So very sorry that you lost your handsome boy so suddenly. Merry lived his best life with you and new only love and care. ❤️
Sleep tight little one.🌈

Sorry for your loss. You gave Merry a wonderful home and he lived his life to the fullest. Sleep tight handsome Merry x

I’m so sorry for your sudden loss. Merry had a wonderful home and he passed at home surrounded by love. Sleep tight gorgeous chap 🌈

I'm so sorry for the loss of Merry. You gave him a wonderful life full of love and cardboard.
Sleep tight sweet Merry.

What a beautiful boy he was! He was well named. Chew contentedly at the bridge little one 🌈

I'm sorry for your loss,
I know how hard it is when you lose a precious piggy we felt that way when we lost our gorgeous boy Sammy, he was very special.
R.I.P Merry❤️❤️❤️

I'm so sorry you lost your handsome boy. He enjoyed life until the end. Popcorn high over the rainbow bridge gorgeous 🌈

I’m so sorry you lost your dear Merry. He clearly had a good life with you and has left you with good memories. Sleep tight little chap 🌈❤️

I am so sorry Merry said his final goodbyes to you, he was such a lovely boy, sending big hugs. Take heart you gave him a wonderful life filled with love and happiness x

Popcorn high Merry 🌈

I am so sorry that you have lost Merry.
He had a peaceful ending at home and enfolded in your love.
That’s a precious gift.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

I am so sorry you had to suddenly say goodbye to your precious boy, it must have been such a shock. He would have known how much he was loved and went from this world in your arms - the best way any pet could go. I lost a piggy last week so understand your pain, but treasure the happy memories in your heart.
Rest peacefully beautiful Merry 🌈

I am so sorry you had to suddenly say goodbye to your precious boy, it must have been such a shock. He would have known how much he was loved and went from this world in your arms - the best way any pet could go. I lost a piggy last week so understand your pain, but treasure the happy memories in your heart.
Rest peacefully beautiful Merry 🌈
I am very sorry that you lost a piggy last week munch monster.
There are many other guinea pig owners out there that has lost a piggy, just like zanzan has lost merry.
R.I.P little fellas.

What a cutie, he looks like a different piggie in each photo 😍 I’m so sorry for your loss, such heartache. Sleep well Merry :luv:🌈
Yes....I remember now someone on here once said he looked like a completely different pig from each side.
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, we have needed a bit of love here. The girls are so subdued and the house is absolutely silent. I don't think any of us quite know what to do with ourselves.

Yes....I remember now someone on here once said he looked like a completely different pig from each side.
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, we have needed a bit of love here. The girls are so subdued and the house is absolutely silent. I don't think any of us quite know what to do with ourselves.
I know how you feel:(.
We lost a piggy at the start of this year, poor little Sammy.
Be kind to yourself and suport your girls well.

Back