my cosies

• Thread starter Thread starter Terry boys
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terry boys

Hi all

I was sitting last night and looking on the internet for som cosies for my boys and i had a brainwave and mananged to make one for the boys. I cut off old sleeves of a fleece and made them from that.

Here are the boys in them

mynewcosiesformyboys.jpg

I think that is not a bad effort for me anyway. At least i saved myself some money.

Terry-Ann xx

Thanks Jane

I cut the arms off my old fleece and sewed the end up. I found some cushion stuffing and sewed it inside an old rag, i then put the old rag around the top and sewed it in.

Terry-Ann xx

Oooh I think I'm gunna try and make some :D

what is cushion stuffing and where can I get it from? Sorry for being dumb :D :-\

Hi Jane

It was the daughters out of a craft set. I think you might get some from a craft or sewing shop.

They are actually falling asleep in them now.

Terry-Ann x

Aww those look great, i'm going to try my hand at making 1 each for mine to keep them warm in winter :smitten:

Thanks everyone

Smudge stayed in there for a couple of hours whilst there were out for floor time yesterday.

Spike lied mostly on top but still loved it.

Terry-Ann xx

What a fantastic idea!! Well done you think I may have to nick some of hubbies fleeces and have a go myself!

They're really nice bet everybody will end up in the charity shops now for fleece jackets ;)

Hi all

It was just an idea that i had that worked out very well. I suppose the best thing is that they can be washed over and over again.

Terry-Ann x

Niki said:
They are great O0
Your piggies look "as snug as a bug in a rug" :smitten: :smitten:

That's the first thing that came to my mind also Niki ;D ;D ;D ;D
How cute, and fab job love O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yeah.

I see more and more popcorning everyday that i have them. They just seem to getting more and more bigger now.

Terry-Annxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back