My Cages (including new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a couple of pics of my cages...theres my Nero 4 that currently houses Kiara & Simba, and my newest Ferplast cage that currently houses Nala (plus babies in belly)

S8001862.jpg

S8001864.jpg

awwwwwwww and theres simba (waves to simba) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

didnt think the nero 4 was that big lol ::)

Yeah its a decent size :) Think its 120cm, and the new cage is 100cm.
Kiara is also in the pic of the Nero4 ;)

can see kiara now lol (waves to kiara) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

can i ask where did you get the cage from

and thanks O0

Which one?

The Nero 4 was from Pets@home, £69.99 for cage and £19.99 for stand
The Ferplast 100 was from an ebay shop for £39.99

thats where i got my from (ferplast 100)

i might get one for the girls :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

thanks debs O0 O0

awww... wish I had the room for a nero 4 so I could have more piggies or just more room for my 2.

***daydreaming... ::)***

I'd lvoe to get another Nero 4 to hold my babies that I'll probably end up keeping but really havent got the room, and dont want to stack cages permanently as it means I cant get to the underneath cage to clean it out!

know that feeling i have kittens in case i knock the other one off :(

I love the Nero 4 and can't recommend it enough. Your piggies all look very happy and spoilt. :)
The best place to buy cheap, large indoor cages is Zooplus. They do some fantastic treats and accessories too. and best of all it's free delivery when you spend over £29.

Me too! They have a fantastic range of natural treats, I like the fact the sell things in larger packs as i prefer to buy in bulk.

wow that's some great cages there .. I love their housing, they are fantastic .. look like there is much fun to be had inside and on top :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back