My C&C Cage!

• Thread starter Thread starter smiler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smiler

Made this for my 2 gorgeous girls about a month ago...

cagee.jpg

It has lots of diff toys in now (from santa) but you get the idea..

Have quite a few grids left, but need to getmore connectors before I can make it as big as I want. Grids are from b&q :)

Good set up you have got there
O0

Hope the pigies like it!

looks great - can I ask if you use sheets for the lining of the C&C cage, do you have to change it every day or do they tend to just wee in one spot?

I just used an old bedsheet! (Duvet cover) ;D

I just hoover the poops off everyday, wash the cover about once every 9 days (if that! I have tIdy girlies).

I am experimenting and have a kitten litter tray in one corner now, and they use that to do most toileting in, sasying that, the poops always end up scattered everywhere, esp on the mini second floor where they are always running up and down ::) ;D ;D . (Dont know if you can see in the pic, but the stripey thing is a ramp and there a little mini second floor in the corner)

You can use cable ties instead of the connectors

I ddi think of that, but are they as secure as the connectors?

Looks great PP! I've just done similar for my girls (no upstairs though as yet) I used connectors but find them not that secure, I'm thinking of Cable ties. I did use strong wool at one time around the top and found that great but it was a last resort thing when I ran out of connectors! ::)

they are stronger than the connectors have both in my shed and its always the connectors thats coming apart the ties are still in place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back