• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

my boys urine is like a liquidy yellow!

• Thread starter Thread starter archieismybaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archieismybaby

looks a bit like sick thats the only way i can describe it - help please really worried !! :-\

From what i've heard, piggies wee can range from completely clear to a cloudy yellow, this is normal, also if he is young he may still have slightly orange urine but not dark. If it appears red, pink or orangy red i'd take him the vets as it could be an infection.
Love Emma x

phew !! ::) it was cloudy yellow but i think i can see little black bits in it - unless its a bits of poo :o

Hiya,

Very dilute urine is clear where as very concentrated urine is dark yellow to orange in color. Normal urine is thick and white to yellow in color. So would appear normal, I'm guessing that drinking more would dilute the urine. I've not noticed this with my boys as they are forever eating cucumber! :)

Louise
:)

that could be it - my boy loves cucumber ! its his favourite - thanks louise again x O0

No worries, I just googled it and it came up, it's a learning curve for me too but hey its so much fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back