My Boys in the new Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a fantastic day i've had  O0  All 5 boys in the new grassed run & apart from Wilbur being the constant object of Fitz's desires & a bit of rumbling they all got on like a house on fire - i'm so chuffed  ;D 

BoysGrass624.jpg

BoysGrass024.jpg

BoysGrass424.jpg

BoysGrass724.jpg

BoysGrass824.jpg

BoysGrass324.jpg

Aww the little lawn mowers and some nice big dandelions too. Lovely pigture :smitten:

Awww, they are to die for they are gorgeous. I want them. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

furryfriends said:
Five boys together! Wow! Are they only together for time in the run or are they all together permanently now? I've never tried mixing my pairs of boys. They look as though they are having a great time! :)

They were only together in the run & this is the first time they've all met one another, Arthur did a bit of rumbling, Hamish kicked him in the face (he didn't appreciate being mounted :o) & Wilbur the menace was just lovely. Fitz was a raging loon mounting eveyone - bless him ;D ;D They're all back in their own hutches now & if tomorrow's nice it'll be the girls/neutered boys turn - lord knows what they'll be like; Esme v Maddie will be like The Clash of The Titans ;D ;D ;D

Niki said:
furryfriends said:
Five boys together! Wow! Are they only together for time in the run or are they all together permanently now? I've never tried mixing my pairs of boys. They look as though they are having a great time! :)

They were only together in the run & this is the first time they've all met one another, Arthur did a bit of rumbling, Hamish kicked him in the face (he didn't appreciate being mounted :o) & Wilbur the menace was just lovely. Fitz was a raging loon mounting eveyone - bless him ;D ;D They're all back in their own hutches now & if tomorrow's nice it'll be the girls/neutered boys turn - lord knows what they'll be like; Esme v Maddie will be like The Clash of The Titans ;D ;D ;D

You know my thoughts on girls! It won't be as lovely as today, believe me! LOL

Glad they got along Niki (although tell Fitz and Arthur to behave themselves :police:) They look great together, very handsome pigs :smitten: Pigture 2 looks like they're playing follow the leader ;D

furryfriends said:
Niki said:
furryfriends said:

LOL Debbie, i have a feeling the valium will be needed when the girls meet ;D

kayjay said:
Glad they got along Niki (although tell Fitz and Arthur to behave themselves :police:) They look great together, very handsome pigs :smitten: Pigture 2 looks like they're playing follow the leader ;D

Kathryn they were hilarious, Arthur wasn't too bad but Fitz oh my his hormones were definitely raging, poor Wilbur ;D

Niki said:
furryfriends said:
Niki said:
furryfriends said:

For them or you? or will you be sharing them?

furryfriends said:
Niki said:
furryfriends said:
Niki said:
furryfriends said:

For them or you? or will you be sharing them?

Now there's a question ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Valium for the piggies ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOW i love all the grass, ooo soooo jealous.

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and sooo many of them :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

piggy lips :o :o :o :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I love seeing piggies in a line i think it looks hilarious ;D

I want them allllllllllllllllllll :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Lovely piggies!!! I love them :smitten: :smitten:

Oh wow lovely pigtures and lots of piggy lips! yay! :smitten: :smitten:

They are all gorgeous and the run looks ace! O0

Now that is a piggie paradise if ever I saw it! Look at the length of that grass! LUSH!

I love your piggies, gorgeous :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Love your black and white scruffy one ! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Diane

awww bless htem they will enjoy the lush green grass I'm sure hope they dont stuff themselves though ( bloat) they are gorgeous

ooooo that grass looks luscious and those dandelion's look HUGE! my boys would love it!
oh and your piggies are absolutely gorgeous :smitten:

wow what a set up it looks like piggy heaven! :o Lovely piggies :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back