My Boys enjoying Hay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Here are Sunshine, Twinkle and Cuzzy enjoying Timothy Hay provided by their new Hay rack! It made me laugh as I can't get them in a line usually!

Louise
x

Boys4.jpg

They love the hay thats for sure, I wasn't sure on how much but read that a constant supply is fine so thats what I've been doing. I think that has been the problem with them, they have been hungry for more food. I have been offering normal hay but they weren't eating that as much but once I got the Timothy Hay they loved it! Really pleased I have found something they enjoy as they are very fussy. :)

Thanks for your kind comments, I love sharing pics of them and enjoy looking at other posters pics!

Have a nice Sunday!

Louise
:)

Hi Karen,

Thanks, that's Twinkle he is in my avatar as well. The vet told me he was pure peruvian but his coat hasn't grown that way. He seems to be an Abyruvian/Peruvian! I'm glad because Cuzzy is a sheltie and I'm going to have my work cut out with his coat! :)

Boys have been quiet today, just lounging around in the heat, they are really getting used to us now which is great. I'm having trouble sleeping of a night because I'm so excited what the next day will bring with them! I'm such a daft mare! :)

Take care,

Louise

If he is pure Peruvian he's a bad one because he has at least two extra rosettes and a mane ::)

Yeah I was thinking at first that he had two rosettes on either side and one on his rear but I've since discovered two more now he has got a little bigger and isn't running away from us as much! He has a peruvian face though and is such a sweetheart, is always purring when I stroke him. His fur seems to be growing upwards on his rear so I think he's just going to be a fluff ball! I real heinz 57! :-D

Right off to bed, these boards are too addictive, have a good night!

Louise

What a sweet photo! What gorgeous little bundles of fluff! You must be one happy cavy slave! ;D

Haha yeah I am, I spoil them so much, go out of my way to get cheaper veggies, hubby goes mad but I love it! It's great fun! I'm just sorry I never discovered Cavies earlier in my life! :-D

Louise

They're really enjoying that they are soooo cuteee! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I may just have to piggynap them :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back