My baby girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here are my baby girls they are six weeks old little sisters named Trinny and Suzannah. They are gorgeous and have settled in brilliantly.
Hope this link works as I'm new to this forum.

DSC00593.jpg

Awww, they're lovely.

Welcome to the forum.

Marty

Aww Lovely, welcome to the forum :) So are Trinny and Sussanah going to tell the other pigs what not to wear? :D

Take care,

Louise
:)

Very, Very beatiful guinea's you have got there ! keep us up to date with pigtures !

Aw they are just gorgeous - lovely little girls! Congratulations and welcome to the forum! :)

Aw they're gorgeous! I was gonna call mine trinny and susanna! But they didn't suit it! Yours do though, keep us posted on how they're getting on and if you need any help just ask! Love Emma x

They're soooooo cute :smitten: .

jnenbnb said:
Aw they're gorgeous! I was gonna call mine trinny and susanna! But they didn't suit it! Yours do though, keep us posted on how they're getting on and if you need any help just ask! Love Emma x

Thanks Emma, I have had them since Tues of this week, they are my first guinea pigs i have owned. I have looked after lots of guinea pigs though now for friends that are on holiday. Decided i wanted some of my own after looking after everyone elses. They are just gorgeous they came from a friend so i know they have been brought up well and are so healthy. At the moment i have two boys staying whilst owners are on holiday snowie has started humping ginger today. Think its due to them being able to smell my girls. Not sure if you have experienced this? If so do you think moving their hutches/runs away from each other will help.

Well i'm pretty new to this 2, i've only had mine about 5 months and they're both girls so i've never experienced this, it may be that they can smell the girls so you could try moving them away from them but it could just be a natural dominance thing 98) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back