My babies are not a mistake.

thedosboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I will be completely honest I almost impulsed adopted my pigs.

I was in a bad place and I heard that guinea pigs could good emotional support animals so I instantly was like I want one.

I am so thankful for my mother stepping in and making me wait a month and to research more about guinea pigs.

After a month I looked on our local humane society and saw Manny & Diego. I instantly fell in love.

I went and saw them and played with them. And Diego licked my finger and I knew then that they were the ones.

A week later they put off the adoption list because they were being in the process of adoption. I was extremely devastated. So I just chalked it up as it's not my time to get guinea pigs.

I prayed to God that the guinea pigs that I adopt are going to be destined to be with me. That they were going to be the right choice.

A day after that Manny and Diego were back up for adoption, and I instantly summoned my application.

I often wonder if I'm being a good guinea pig Dad and if I'm giving them the right stuff.

But this morning when they saw me they started popcorning. I knew this was from excitement and happiness and it assured me that they love me and their home. Adopting them was not a mistake we were made for each other

ALSO THEIR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW THEY ARE GONNA BE THREE

Hello and how lovely to read your journey🥰
Sometimes the Universe knows what’s right for us ❤️❤️❤️
And happy birthday for tomorrow Diego and Manny - I’m sure your Guinea dad will spoil you 🎉🎁

I'm so happy for you, wishing you all the best with your piggies.
You'll find so much helpful information on this forum. :)
We'd love to see some piggy pictures too 😍

Happy birthday for tomorrow to Manny and Diego. It sounds like they’re living their best lives with you :love:

You were meant for each other! :luv:
Also, welcome to the forum and happy 3rd birthday to Manny and Diego! :D

How heart warming 💙💙 I definitely think your boys were meant to be

Back